Welcome to spiciesst.com, as you all know that we always try to find new amazing recipes for your kitchen that enhance your taste. So, today we are here with another recipe named as Chicken and Ribs Barbecue Sauce Recipe. The delicious barbecue sauce recipe that you can use for both chicken and ribs. This recipe makes about 2 cups of barbecue sauce.
We will guide you with the detail recipe of chicken and ribs barbecue sauce recipe. This recipe is a new edition into your kitchen. The barbecue sauce recipe is very easy to make and you will love making this. We always try to find the best easy and delicious recipes for you that force you to gather your friends and family to share with them.
Ingredients to make Chicken and Ribs Barbecue Sauce Recipe
To make any recipe, it is very important to gather the required ingredients to make any recipe. This time we also do the same, gathering ingredients to make chicken and ribs barbecue sauce recipe.
Following are the ingredients required to make this delicious chicken barbecue sauce recipe.
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper (according to your spice preference)
- Take a medium saucepan, in a bowl add ketchup, brown sugar, apple cider vinegar, molasses, Worcestershire sauce, and Dijon mustard and mix everything well.
- Then in the above mixture add the smoked paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, black pepper, salt, and cayenne pepper to the saucepan. Again stir to combine all the ingredients well again.
- On the stove place the saucepan over medium heat and bring the mixture to a simmer. Stir frequently to prevent burning and also to mix and cook things well.
- Once the sauce starts simmering, reduce the stove heat to low and let it cook for about 15-20 minutes on low flame, or until it thickens to your desired consistency. The food cooked on low flame is of great taste. Continue stirring to avoid sticking to the bottom of the saucepan otherwise it gave bad smell.
- You can also taste the sauce and adjust the seasoning if needed. If you want spicy sauce, add more cayenne pepper. If you prefer it sweeter, add more brown sugar.
- Once the sauce has reached your desired thickness and flavor, remove it from the heat and let it cool for a few minutes.
- You can use the barbecue sauce immediately, or you can store it in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to a couple of weeks. Barbecue sauce is easy to make.
The correct way to use this barbecue sauce for chicken or ribs:
- Take a kitchen brush and brush the barbecue sauce onto your chicken or ribs during the last 10-15 minutes of grilling or baking.
- You can also use this barbecue sauce it as a dipping sauce on the side to add more flavor of chicken or ribs.
Enjoy your delicious homemade barbecue sauce with your chicken and ribs, and also share with your friends and family!
Health Benefits of Chicken
Chicken has many health benefits as it contain many nutrients and vitamins. Nutrients and vitamins are very important for a body to stay healthy. Protein in chicken helps to increase body metabolism. Metabolism aid in weight management and is also very useful in energy production. Chicken also contain amino acid, amino acid helps in muscles growth and repair.
Chicken enhance the flavor of any dish in which you add it. It also help in boosting immune system of body. Good immune system help the body to defend against illness and infections. Chicken also help in maintain the bone health as it contain phosphorus, which aid in strengthening the bones.
Sharing with Family
As we all know that sharing is caring. Share this amazing chicken and ribs barbecue sauce recipe with your friends and family. Invite your friends and family at your home and enjoy this delicious barbecue sauce with any barbecue dish like grilled chicken, ribs, etc.
For better taste of barbecue dishes marinate the chicken for at least 24 hours. Making a perfect chicken and ribs barbecue sauce is an art. If you want to make any dish according to your taste, you must know flavors and purpose of the ingredients used. Party with this delicious sauce will be a memorable experience for your whole family. This type of gathering made a long lasting impact on every one’s mind.
Tips for Barbecue Sauce
To gain the perfect consistency of sauce add cornstarch or fruit purees if required. Sauces need different thicknesses for basting, dipping, or glazing. Overloading with spices can overshadow the natural flavor of ingredients.
If you want to store your leftover barbecue sauce then put the leftover sauce in any airtight jar or container and freeze it for 2 weeks. Freezing can extend the shelf life of homemade chicken and ribs barbecue sauce. To again use the freezing sauce, take it out from the freezer before use and place it for some time to unfreeze. Use it again with your favorite dish.
FAQ 1: Can I use the same sauce for both chicken and ribs?
Yes, but adjusting flavors for each meat’s characteristics enhances the taste.
FAQ 2: How long can homemade barbecue sauce last?
When refrigerated, it can last up to a month. Freezing extends its shelf life further.
FAQ 3: What’s the ideal thickness for a barbecue sauce?
The barbecue sauce thickness depends on personal preference and the purpose of use. For glazing, thicker sauces work best.
FAQ 4: Are there any vegetarian barbecue sauce alternatives?
Absolutely! You can create delicious sauces using vegetable bases like tomatoes or soy products.
FAQ 5: Can I make a barbecue sauce without sugar?
Yes, you can substitute sugar with honey, maple syrup, or artificial sweeteners for a different flavor profile.