Welcome to spiciesst.com, we are here with another unique recipe of pasta named as Marry Me Chicken Recipe with Pasta: A Delicious Romance on Your Plate. If you’re a cooking lover person and want to make delicious and appetizing recipes. A culinary adventure that will help you to make amazing recipes that sweep you off your feet and make your taste buds sing, then stop here you are at right place where you will find amazing recipes. The recipe of Marry Me Chicken with Pasta adds a delicious romance and taste on your plate and garnishing will make this dish more wonderful. The dish marry me chicken with pasta is made up of tender chicken, flavorful sun-dried tomatoes, creamy sauce. And this perfectly cooked pasta arose an aroma, then this aroma will increase your appetite. When you done cooking this delicious dish that create a marriage of flavors by combining different spices that will compel you to say that “I can do it” to seconds. You just need to follow the steps to make this amazing recipe.
Ingredients You’ll Need
Before we start making marry me chicken recipe with pasta, you need to gather all the ingredients and spices that is necessary to make marry me chicken recipe with pasta. Make this dish with the step-by-step instruction that we will give you, following are the ingredients that you need to gather:
For the Chicken:
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp. olive oil or any vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh coriander leaves
- 4 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 tbsp. dried oregano
- 1 tbsp. red pepper flakes (according to your spice preference)
For the Pasta:
- 8 oz. linguine or your favorite pasta of any shape
- Salt for pasta water
- Water as required
Step-by-Step Instructions of Marry Me Chicken Recipe with Pasta: A Delicious Romance on Your Plate
Now, let’s go to your kitchen to make this magical recipe and start preparing this recipe with cutting and selection of ingredients. So why are you waiting for, start making the Marry Me Chicken Recipe with Pasta:
Step 1: Season the Chicken
- Chose the chicken pieces of your own choice like breast or thigh. Wash & clean the chicken pieces thoroughly and set aside.
- After that take washed chicken pieces and seasoned the chicken breasts with spices like salt and pepper, sprinkle these spices on both sides of chicken.
Step 2: Sear the Chicken
- Take a large skillet, add the olive oil and butter, heat them over medium-high heat.
- Then add the seasoned chicken breasts into the heated oil and cook for about 4-5 minutes on each side or until they are golden brown and cooked thoroughly from inside too.
- When the golden brown chicken is cooked well, remove the chicken from the skillet and set it aside.
Step 3: Create the Sauce
- Then in the same skillet, add other ingredients like minced garlic and sauté for about a minute until fragrant.
- Add heavy cream, sun-dried tomatoes, grated Parmesan cheese, dried oregano, and red pepper flakes in the chicken broth.
- Stir the mixture well with a spoon and bring it to a simmer. Allow it to simmer for about 5 minutes until the sauce thickens on medium-high heat.
Step 4: Return the Chicken
- Take chicken breasts pieces and again place them back into the skillet with the sauce.
- Let the chicken pieces simmer in the sauce for an additional 5-7 minutes, this step is allow the flavors to meld together to make chicken spicy.
Step 5: Cook the Pasta
- When the chicken pieces in the process of simmering, then on the other hand cook your pasta in another skillet according to the package instructions until al dente.
- In the skillet, add required amount of water and put some salt in water and place on the high heat to let it boil.
- When water starts boiling then add pasta in it.
- When the pasta is cooked then drain the pasta, put some oil on it to avoid sticking and set it aside.
Presentation & Serving
Now the Marry Me Chicken Recipe with Pasta: A Delicious Romance on Your Plate is ready to serve and enjoy this with your friends & family in dinner or in any party. You can best enjoy this delicious marry me chicken with pasta, with your favorite drink or any other side dish. One more thing which is very important before serving any dish is its representation. So let’s start the game.
- For serving, place a portion of pasta on each serving plate.
- Top the delicious pasta with marry me chicken breast and generously spoon the creamy sauce over it.
- Garnish the marry me chicken with pasta, with fresh basil leaves for a burst of color and flavor. This make this dish more beautiful and mouthwatering.
And now you have this amazing recipe of pasta with marry me chicken, a Marry Me Chicken Recipe with Pasta that’s definitely adds a delicious romance on your plate. This dish is made up of combination of ingredients like the richness of creamy sauce with the boldness of sun-dried tomatoes and the tenderness of perfectly cooked chicken, all these things add more flavor in this recipe. It’s a culinary marriage made in heaven that will leave your taste buds asking for more. This dish makes your party memorable and you will never forget it in your whole life. You can also make this dish for a picnic or any birthday party or any other occasion. If you are a pasta lover and wants that everyone loves your pasta recipe then this recipe of marry chicken with pasta is the best option for you.
So, why are you waiting for, you are at right place. Whip up this delightful dish and let your taste buds fall in love.
- What kind of pasta did I use?
Absolutely! Feel free to use your favorite pasta variety for this recipe.
- Is it necessary to use sun-dried tomatoes?
While sun-dried tomatoes add a unique flavor, you can substitute them with fresh tomatoes if you prefer.
- What can I serve as a side dish with Marry Me Chicken?
A simple green salad or steamed vegetables make great side dishes to complement this dish.
- Can I make this dish ahead of time?
Yes, you can prepare some part of this marry me chicken recipe like the sauce in advance and before serving reheat it.
- Is this recipe suitable for a romantic dinner?
Absolutely! Marry Me Chicken is perfect for special occasions and romantic dinners, thanks to its rich and flavorful profile.
Don’t forget to access more delightful recipes and culinary inspiration. Enjoy your culinary adventure!