Welcome to spiciesst.com, it is the world of spicy, delicious and savory recipes. Today we are here with another mouthwatering and spice full recipe named as Spicefull Mutton Namkeen karahi. This recipe introduce new flavor of aromatic spices, and will leave you craving for more.
This recipe contains aromatic spices, tender and juicy mutton, which enhance your craving and hunger. Add new taste on your taste buds, and make you fall in love with this recipe with its savory taste.
It is a popular South Asian dish as a traditional karahi. It contains less quantity of spices like only coriander seeds, black pepper, cumin seeds etc.
Onions and ginger garlic add flavors into your food with their unique fragrant and taste. Other ingredients like tomatoes, chilies either red or fresh green also enhance the flavor. Different spices makes food delicious and spicy.
Table of Content
- Ingredients with Quantity
- Preparation of Spicefull Mutton Namkeen karahi
- Health Tips
Here is the step by step process of making Spicefull Mutton Namkeen karahi in quick and easy way.
Ingredients with Quantity:
- ½ cup Oil
- 2 medium sliced Onion (Pyaz)
- ½ kg Mutton (mix boti)
- 1 & ½ tbs Garlic paste (Lehsan paste)
- 1 tsp or to taste Salt (Namak)
- ½ tsp roasted & crushed Cumin seeds (Zeera)
- ½ tsp roasted & crushed Coriander seeds (Dhania)
- 1-2 cups or as required Water (Pani)
- ½ cup Yogurt (Dahi)
- 2 tbs grinded Sesame seeds (Til)
- 2 tbs Poppy seeds (Khashkhash) or grinded Almonds (Badam)
- 1 tsp or to taste crushed Black pepper (Kali mirch)
- 2 tbs Cream
- 2 julienne Green chilies (Hari mirch)
- ½ inch piece julienne Ginger (Adrak)
Preparation of Spicefull Mutton Namkeen karahi
- Take mix boti mutton and wash it and clean it thoroughly. Then take a pot and add water in it and put cleaned and washed mutton and place the pot on stove.
- Heat it and remove unwanted material with strainer. Then drain out water and set aside mutton. This step is done to remove smell from meat. You can do this step in any other meat recipe.
- Take a wok, and add oil in it. Let it heat and then add onions in the wok and fry them until translucent.
- Add strained mutton mix boti, garlic paste into the onions. Mix them well and cook them for 3-4 minutes or until meat changes color.
- Then add spices like salt, roasted & crushed cumin seeds, roasted & crushed coriander seeds, and mix them well for 2-3 minutes.
- Then add water and mix them well.
- Cover the wok and cook the meal on low medium flame for approximately 1 hour or until mutton is tender. Keep checking time to time. You can also use pressure cooker if you don’t have enough time.
- After 1 hour, mix well and cook for 2 minutes on high flame. Check that the mutton is tender then turn off the flame.
- Then add remaining spices like yogurt, sesame seeds, poppy seeds or almonds, crushed black pepper and then turn on the flame.
- Cook them until oil separates.
- Then again turn off the flame and add cream in it. Now again turn on the flame and mix well.
- Then simmer the mutton namkeen karahi for 2 minutes on low flame.
- The Spicefull Mutton Namkeen karahi is ready and turn off the flame.
Dish out the Spicefull Mutton Namkeen karahi into the serving dish. Garnish the namkeen karahi with julienne ginger and fresh green chilies.
Garnishing makes your meal more attractive and delicious. You can garnish your meal with different items like ginger, chilies, fresh coriander, fried onions, fresh mint leaves etc depends upon your dish type. If it is a sweet dish you can garnish it with crushed dry fruits or whole dry fruits, or with fruits cakes, chocolates, cream etc. These things make you food more presentable and everyone loves to eat it.
The delicious and spicefull mutton namkeen karahi is ready to serve. Serve this delicious namkeen karahi with naan or roti or any other thing you like.
Also serve it with salad and raita. Salad included fresh cucumber, tomatoes, carrot, radish, iceberg lettuce and red beetroot. Serving salad with food makes the dinner, lunch more crowded. Most people love to eat salad while eating.
Salad is so healthful for good health. Doctors also recommend salad as it has a lot of benefits. If you want to lose weight, eating salad as a dish in your whole day meal is very helpful. A lot of people use salad for weight loss.
Red beetroot is very good for skin as it is a great source of vitamin C. Eating beetroot prevent skin from aging, makes skin soft, prevent wrinkles. As well as it boosts stamina, lower blood pressure, help in digestion, helps fight inflammation, improves brain function, acts as a detox, helps in weight management etc.
Yogurt is also very good for a healthy body and mind. It provides you protein, calcium, vitamins, helps to prevent digestive problems, boosts immune system, protect bones and teeth etc. You can eat yogurt as raita or sweet yogurt in any way according to your choice.
- Which part of mutton is tasty?
Ribs, racks are the tastiest parts of the mutton or any other animal. You can make any dish from this part. The mutton dishes are so juicy and healthy.
- Is mutton better than beef?
As we all know that mutton and beef both contain fats, which increase the cholesterol level in body. As compared to beef, mutton has less amount of fat and there is less risk of increasing cholesterol and also less risk for health problems.
- Is mutton healthy to eat?
Mutton contains proteins, lower level calories, iron, less fats that’s why mutton is healthy for humans. Make dishes of your choice and enjoy this healthy diet.